Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Day of School




Coco Our Class Pet's First DayHi I’m Coco the new class pet for Room 3 at Broadlands School. I came on the Coco bus on Tuesday the 22th of November. When I got to Broadlands a huge welcoming party came to greet me. I learnt that I would get my bone to chew on when I chewed something I shouldn’t have. . They would give the instructions once saying it like this come Coco and I didn’t do them they would make me and tell me I am a good boy. This afternoon we did athletics with Matua Dan for an hour. Now I am tired out. There will be a lot of people to meet but I think I can handle it. Can’t wait to meet Colby my owner’s cat. Hopefully we will be BFFL

(Best Friends For Life).

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment